Nondiscrimination and Accessibility Requirements Notice
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
- We provide free aids and services to people with disabilities to communicate effectively with us, such as qualified sign language interpreters and written information in other formats (large print, audio, accessible electronic formats, etc.).
- We provide free language services to people whose primary language is not English, such as qualified interpreters and information written in other languages.
If you need these services, please contact our patient experience office:
P.O. Box 100343
Gainesville, Florida 32610
If you believe we have failed to provide these services or discriminated against you in another way, you can file a grievance with our patient experience director by mail, fax or email (see above). The director can assist with the filing process.
You can also file a civil rights complaint with the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Office for Civil Rights:
- Through the Office for Civil Rights Complaint Portal at ocrportal.hhs.gov/ocr/portal/lobby.jsf
- By mail to U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
200 Independence Ave., SW
Washington, D.C. 20201
- Or call 1-800-368-1019, 800-537-7697 (TDD). Complaint forms are available at hhs.gov/ocr/office/file/index.html.